In a Nutshell
Featuring 10 elements, this caulking tool set can be used for removing old caulk and applying new one more efficiently and effectively
Today’s Groupon offers a 10-Piece Caulking Tool Set, distributed by Dynergy.
One set contains:
- One yellow finishing tool featuring double-head design, comfortable silicone handle, and two radius-size options (1/4 R, 1/8 R) for smoothing straight lines
- One 80mm yellow caulk nozzle for smoothing the bead of caulk
- Five blue silicone finishing tools with different shapes and at least 25 angles to meet the needs of different corners and make a suitable bead of caulk
- One black silicone remover featuring an arcing handle; this tool is comfortable to handle and easy to carry and it can effectively remove the dirt and stubborn glue from the corner of the wall and the washing table
- One yellow silicone remover with double-head design and comfortable silicone handle; this tool can be used to remove old sturdy residual adhesive/glue or sealant
- One yellow plastic grout scraper that can be used to remove surface bumps and dents
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions of the set: 20cm x 5cm x 15cm
- Step 1: Prepare the surface - remove old caulk with Dualeco silicone remover
- Step 2: Apply the caulk - apply steady pressure to the trigger or tube and fill the gap with an even bead of caulk
- Step 3: Smooth it out - for a neat and professional-looking finish, select the suitable finishing tool in the tool kit, then lightly drag a caulk finishing tool over the bead to smooth it
- Pro-tip: caulk usually dries in about 24 hours; wipe away excess caulk with water and a damp cloth before it dries; excess dried caulk will need to be cut or scraped away
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 03.02.2022.
Seller Information and queries: Product sold by Dynergy.
Unit 3 Ursula Lapp Estate
Old Oak Lane
NW10 6UD London
For pre-purchase queries contact: email@example.com
For post-purchase queries, Returns and our Returns Policy, click here.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email addresses to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.