Aimed at children aged 5 to 16, the 10ticks maths Home Learning System covers all topics, from Reception to Year 11
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £12 for a 12-month maths home learning subscription for one user (85% off)
- £15 for a 12-month maths home learning subscription for two users (82% off)
- £18 for a 12-month maths home learning subscription for three users (80% off)
- Appropriate for children aged 5 to 16
- Designed to help preparation for exams, in a fun and motivating way
- An animated and interactive System, which goes through the curriculum at the child’s own pace
- Course content written by maths teachers
- Adopts a blended learning approach, with both online and offline resources
- Uses engaging guides, printable worksheets and hundreds of tests and games
- Students can use the My Lessons area to view any resource, for any topic, for any year, with no parental involvement required
- Parents can choose an appropriate 10ticks course, or create a bespoke course for their child
- Automatically finds the correct working ability level for each child
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.10ticks.co.uk/voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Designed for children aged 5-16. Compatible with iPods, iPads and computers with an Internet connection. Must be 16 or older for purchase. No certification.
10ticks combine years of maths teaching experience, with a unique knowledge of worldwide curriculum to provide maths resources for teachers, tutors, parents and students worldwide. The 10ticks Home Learning System is fully mapped to the maths national curriculum for England and covers all maths topics, from Reception right through to Year 11 GCSE.