In a Nutshell
Designed to last for up to ten hours, these hand and toe warmers can be ideal companions during a ski trip or simply to warm up in winter
- Keep hands and feet warm without decreasing in heat
- Average temperature of 58°C
- Place them in pockets or stick them in the shoes for optimal use
- Suitable for winter sports, walking or building sites
- Helps improve blood circulation and prevent cold sores
- When exposed to oxygen, the iron in the pouch heats up
- When the iron oxidizes, it produces iron oxide - rust
- The salt works as a catalyst to speed up the process, and the carbon helps to disperse heat
- The vermiculite is an insulator, keeping all the warmth in the bag
- All safely packed into a small polypropylene bag
- The polypropylene allows oxygen to permeate the ingredients while retaining any moisture
- Warm up within five minutes
- One set includes 20 warmers
- Available options: hand or toe warmers
Materials used: Iron Powder | Activated Charcoal | Vermiculite | Water | Salt
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.