This nail fungus treatment employs lasers to aid in the elimination of the irritating condition
About This Deal
The business is open during this lockdown.
- Full medical, lifestyle and activity review
- Complete nail preparation for maximum impact of your treatment
- Personalised follow up recommendations after your session
What does the laser treatment involve?
- One session of laser nail fungus removal on up to five fingers or toes or One session of laser nail fungus removal on up to ten fingers or toes.
- Option 1 is approximately 45 minutes
- Option 2 is approximately 55 minutes
- Lunula Laser treatment is guaranteed completely pain-free
- Designed to tackle the growth of fungus on fingernails as well as toenails
What happens at the session?
- A consultation will be held with a specialist Foot Health Professional or Podiatrist to discuss the procedure and answer any questions or concerns
- Full debridement (gentle, professional, filing back) of the nails to best prepare the nails for maximum impact of your session
- Likely contributing factors will be addressed too
The treatment will then be performed on one hand or foot
- Clients must cut nails and remove any acrylics, extensions or nail polish prior to attending. Individual results vary and additional sessions may be required.
Need To Know
About 21st Century Podiatry
21st Century Podiatry is a fungal nail clinic with a group of forward-thinking podiatrists, who combine cutting-edge technology with a personalised approach to service. Their offer includes wart treatments and nail reconstruction, as well as orthotics and medical pedicures.