The Goat Market ristorante 395 Pizzeria prides itself on using fresh ingredients wherever possible, welcoming in fresh hauls of fish and seafood every day. Oceanic dishes are joined by the famously Italian flavours of pizzas such as the pepperoni and mushroom calzone, or the spicy inferno with sausage and chilli. Pasta dishes can be made using linguini, tagliatelle or penne, such as the Alfredo made with cream, chicken and mushrooms or the Verdi cooked with broccoli, peas and spinach.
In a Nutshell
- Meal for one, two or four at family-run Italian restaurant
- Garlic bread or potato skin starter
- Pizzas include calzone, inferno, pineapple and ham
- Pastas such as porto with mussels and prawns, vegetarian lasagne, and arrabiata
- Fresh ingredients and array of seafood delivered daily
- Groat Market area location
The Fine Print
Expires 24 September 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required 24 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Further information: Valid Tue-Fri midday-2pm or 5.30pm-9.30pm; Sat midday-6pm (lunch service); 6pm-10pm (dinner service). Excl. a la carte menu. Dine in only. Cash only; no credit/debit cards accepted. Original values based on highest priced options and verified on 12 June 2013 at 5.26pm. href="http://www.groupon.co.uk/universal-fine-print" target="_blank">See the rules that apply to all deals.