Traditionally cured for at least ten months with no preservatives or conservation agents used, these Spanish hand-cured ham shoulders make an intriguing gift for fine food lovers, and at 4kg, they offer ample opportunity for sampling with quick snacks and substantial meals alike. The Serrano or Iberican hams can be purchased alone, or as a starter kit with a specialist knife and sharpener; a traditional, wooden stand; 500ml of olive oil, and a DVD.
Choose from the following options for cured ham shoulder, distributed by Monteregio:
- £29.99 for a 4kg Serrano ham shoulder (69% off)
- £39.99 for a 4kg Serrano ham shoulder with accessories 500ml olive oil, traditional stand, knife and DVD (65% off)
- £62.99 for a 4kg Iberian ham shoulder (63% off)
- £73.99 for a 4kg Iberian ham shoulder with accessories 500ml olive oil, traditional stand, knife and DVD (72% off)
- Hand-cured ham shoulders naturally cured for at least ten months
- Option to include 500ml olive oil, traditional stand, knife and DVD
- No preservatives, artificial colouring, or conservation agents used
- 18-month healing guarantee
- No special preservation required
Please note, the ‘healing process’ for the hams uses no preservatives or conservation agents. This means that the product may arrive with some mould on the exterior. This is a common occurrence and perfectly natural. Before consuming, you are advised to wipe the ham clean with olive oil. Carefully slice the outer layer of fat from the ham and retain it to cover the ham once it has been cut.