What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39.95 for Chocoholics afternoon tea for two, Monday to Friday (45% off)
- £49.95 for Chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, Monday to Friday (46% off)
- £49.95 for Chocoholics afternoon tea for two, Saturday and Sunday (31% off)
£59.95 for Chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, Saturday and Sunday (35% off)
- Chocoholics may head to Podium for a chocolate feast, and begin with a spread of open sandwiches, including smoked salmon with horseradish cream and ham with tomato chutney and mustard cress
- A tiered stand sports freshly made chocolate chip scones with praline spread, cupcakes and miniature fancies on an edible chocolate plate
- An assortment of pastries includes raspberry and dark chocolate parfait and many other cocoa delicacies, and patrons can stay refreshed with a choice of tea such as passion fruit Ceylon or emerald dragon oolong
- Guests may opt for a glass of Champagne to lend a little sparkle to proceedings
- See the menu for more information
- The menu shown is a sample and may be subject to change
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2017. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per table. To book, visit the merchant's website. 24-hour booking and cancellation policy applies. Valid for option purchased only. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value added to the bill. Maximum party size is 4. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Validity times: Mon-Fri- 2pm-5pm, Sat-Sun 12.30pm-5pm. Valid only for option purchased. Excluding 27 Mar; limited availability: 14-17 Apr. Price verified on the basis of our merchant's website on 14 Feb 2017. Please inform on booking of any special dietary requirements.
About Podium Restaurant and Bar
Situated in the five star London Hilton on Park Lane, Podium Restaurant and Bar offers international cuisine served in a vintage-inspired setting infused with ambient lights. The restaurant specialises in roast meats, fresh seafood and Japanese-inspired teriyaki dishes, and offers its own take on afternoon tea.