· Redeemed a day ago
· Redeemed 4 days ago
· Redeemed 7 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for a chocoholics afternoon tea for two, valid Monday to Friday (50% off)
- £49 for a chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, valid Monday to Friday (50% off)
- £49 for a chocoholics afternoon tea for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (37% off)
£59 for a chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (40% off)
- Chocoholics may head to Podium for a chocolate feast, and begin with a spread of open sandwiches, including smoked salmon with horseradish cream, ham and tomato chutney, and cream cheese
- A tiered stand sports freshly made chocolate chip scones with praline spread, cupcakes and miniature fancies
- An assortment of pastries includes raspberry and dark chocolate parfait and many other cocoa delicacies, and patrons can stay refreshed with a choice of tea such as passion fruit Ceylon or emerald dragon oolong
- Guests may opt for a glass of Champagne to lend a little sparkle to proceedings
- See the menu for more information
- The menu shown is a sample and may be subject to change
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2017 (excl. bank holidays).
Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Maximum party size is 4 people.
Appointment required with a 24-hour advance notice. 24-hour cancellation policy. Booking required online at http://www.podiumrestaurant.com/afternoontea.php. Please present printed voucher on arrival.
Must be 18 or older for Champagne options. Valid Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm or Sat-Sun 12.30pm-5pm, depending on option purchased. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value added to the bill. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 May 2017. For special dietary requirements must contact the restaurant directly on 02072084022 or email@example.com at least 3 days before the date of your experience. There is a surcharge on special dietary requirements. Please enquire with the restaurant for more information.
About Podium Restaurant and Bar
Situated in the five-star London Hilton on Park Lane, Podium Restaurant and Bar offers international cuisine served in a vintage-inspired setting infused with ambient lights. The restaurant specialises in roast meats, fresh seafood and Japanese-inspired teriyaki dishes, and offers its own take on afternoon tea.