What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for a chocoholics afternoon tea for two, valid Monday to Friday (50% off)
- £49 for a chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, valid Monday to Friday (50% off)
- £49 for a chocoholics afternoon tea for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (37% off)
£59 for a chocoholics afternoon tea with Champagne for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (40% off)
- Chocoholics may head to Podium for a chocolate feast, and begin with a spread of open sandwiches, including smoked salmon with horseradish cream, ham and tomato chutney, and cream cheese
- A tiered stand sports freshly made chocolate chip scones with praline spread, cupcakes and miniature fancies
- An assortment of pastries includes raspberry and dark chocolate parfait and many other cocoa delicacies, and patrons can stay refreshed with a choice of tea such as passion fruit Ceylon or emerald dragon oolong
- Guests may opt for a glass of Champagne to lend a little sparkle to proceedings
- See the menu for more information
- The menu shown is a sample and may be subject to change
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2017 (excl. bank holidays).
Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Maximum party size is 4 people.
Appointment required with a 24-hour advance notice. 24-hour cancellation policy. Booking required online at http://www.podiumrestaurant.com/afternoontea.php. Please present printed voucher on arrival.
Must be 18 or older for Champagne options. Valid Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm or Sat-Sun 12.30pm-5pm, depending on option purchased. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value added to the bill. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 May 2017. For special dietary requirements must contact the restaurant directly on 02072084022 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the date of your experience. There is a surcharge on special dietary requirements. Please enquire with the restaurant for more information.
About Podium Restaurant and Bar
Situated in the five star London Hilton on Park Lane, Podium Restaurant and Bar offers international cuisine served in a vintage-inspired setting infused with ambient lights. The restaurant specialises in roast meats, fresh seafood and Japanese-inspired teriyaki dishes, and offers its own take on afternoon tea.