In a Nutshell
Abelia Mosanensis plant produces tubular flowers that arrive in May and offer rich, intense fragrance in the garden
- Prefers sun or partial shade, with free-draining but not particularly rich soil
- Pinch out to encourage a sturdy frame
- White and pink flowers
- Hardy perennial
- Height and spread 120cm (48”)
- Protect from prolonged hard frosts by covering the plant in fleece from late Autumn
- Fleece cover can be removed by spring to prevent shrubs from sweating
- Provide Abelia with a mulch made up of organic matter in the autumn
- Propagate by softwood cutting during early summer or by hardwood cutting in late summer
- Supplied in a 9cm pot
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Hayloft, checked on 3.09.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.