- Family-run hotel located in Irvine town
- Stay in a standard double room with breakfast
- Cycling, walking and coastal activities opportunities nearby
- A 10-minute drive from Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 3 June 2014. Booking required by phone: 0129 427 5515 (Mon-Fri only) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Located in the heart of Ayrshire, on Scotland's South West coast, The Harbourside Hotel provides a suitable base from which to explore the historic burghs of Irvine and Kilmarnock. The area surrounding this abode offers guests the opportunity to visit archaeological sites and the 14th century Dundonald Castle.
After exploring the Scottish countryside, guests are welcomed to en suite rooms featuring bright decor, TVs, ironing board and hot drink-making facilities.
Hearty breakfasts may be enjoyed in the hotel lounge, while the complimentary Internet access may help plan a day of sightseeing.
Outdoorsy types may take advantage of the nearby beach, where fishing and walking opportunities are available.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast
- £39 for 1 night arriving between 18 April-30 December 2014
- £69 for 2 nights arriving between 18 April-29 December 2014
- £89 for 3 nights arriving between 18 April-28 December 2014
- Check-in from 1pm; check-out by 10am.
- Pets not permitted.
Harbourside Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Guests appreciated the handy location and felt the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 07/04/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.