Customers can tuck into an American-inspired two-course meal, including a starter and main or a main and dessert with a cocktail each
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £14.95 for an American-inspired two-course meal with cocktail for one (up to 45% off)
- £29 for an American-inspired two-course meal with cocktail for two (up to 47% off)
£56 for an American-inspired two-course meal with cocktail for four (up to 49% off)
- Deal includes a starter and main or a main and dessert with a cocktail
- Choice of starters may include: fried pickles | spinach and artichoke dip | jalapeño cheese biscuits | fried chicken tenders
- Choice of mains may include: chicken and waffles | crispy fried chicken burger | bbq pulled smoked chicken sandwich | up to eight wings | watermelon and feta salad
- Choice of desserts may include: crack pie | peanut butter cheese cake | choc chip cookies
- Choice of cocktails may include: hooch | savvy sling | ol’blue eyes | chicken rum
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Excludes December 2017. Booking required, for Spitafields location please call 0203 246 0007, for Soho location please call 0203 198 8444, for Bath location please call 0122 530 8055, for Exeter location please call 0139 240 1000; quote voucher code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes bank holidays. Must be 16 or older, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult with valid ID. Valid for option purchased only. Cocktails can be substituted for soft drinks. Higher-priced items may be purchased at a supplement for the difference to be paid directly to the merchant. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Voucher must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to the bill for Bath and Exeter locations, 12.5% at Soho and Spitalfields locations. Valid for a starter or dessert up to the value of £6.80, mains up to £12 and cocktail from the Absurd Cocktail Menu up to £8.50 per person. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Jul 2017.
About Absurd Bird
Established by a whimsical entrepreneur and an American fine dining chef who share a fondness for the American deep South, Absurd Bird strives to marry the style and edge of the London street food movement with a high standard of culinary and operational excellence. They offer a wide range of options including burgers, wraps and sandwiches, as well as wings, whole grilled chickens and a selection of vegetarian dishes. They also have an extensive drinks menu featuring beers, wines, ciders, soft drinks and cocktails, and they also host regular live music nights.