Visit this Ethiopian restaurant to try one of the many sharing platters offered; includes Ethiopian flatbread or turmeric-spiced rice
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Ethiopian sharing platter
- What’s included:
Choice of sharing platter may include: vegetarian sharing platter - a combination of three dishes; served with injera or optional rice | meat sharing platter - a combination of two meat meals and one vegetarian dish; served with injera
- Choice of house platter may include: meat platter - a combination of two meat dishes, a choice of one lentil dish and one vegetable dish; excluding asa fish and ye beg tibs | vegetarian platter - a choice of two lentil dishes and two vegetable dishes | house platter - a combination of five dishes; excluding asa fish and ye beg tibs
- All platters are served with injera - Ethiopian flatbread, or optionally turmeric-spiced rice
- Choice of drink may include: traditional Ethiopian coffee | latte | cappuccino | Ethiopian spiced tea
- Lunch served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; dinner served from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Valid for a sharing platter up to the value of £9.95 for the lunch option, or a house platter up to the value of £15.95 for the dinner option, and a soft drink up to the value of £2.50 per person. Excludes alcohol drinks. Valid for option purchased only.
About Abyssinia Kitchen
Abyssinia Kitchen is a small, family-run restaurant offering the flavours and spices of Ethiopian cuisine based on a food-sharing tradition. All kinds of foodies will find there something to tuck their teeth into as the locale provides vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Those wanting to experiment with preparing exotic dining can buy a special versatile cooking sauce sold onsite.