Visit this Ethiopian restaurant to try one of the many sharing platters offered; includes Ethiopian flatbread or turmeric-spiced rice
About This Deal
- Type of food: Ethiopian sharing platter
- What’s included:
Choice of sharing platter may include: vegetarian sharing platter - a combination of three dishes; served with injera or optional rice | meat sharing platter - a combination of two meat meals and one vegetarian dish; served with injera
- Choice of house platter may include: meat platter - a combination of two meat dishes, a choice of one lentil dish and one vegetable dish; excluding asa fish and ye beg tibs | vegetarian platter - a choice of two lentil dishes and two vegetable dishes | house platter - a combination of five dishes; excluding asa fish and ye beg tibs
- All platters are served with injera - Ethiopian flatbread, or optionally turmeric-spiced rice
- Choice of drink may include: traditional Ethiopian coffee | latte | cappuccino | Ethiopian spiced tea
- Lunch served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; dinner served from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Need To Know
About Abyssinia Kitchen
Abyssinia Kitchen is a small, family-run restaurant offering the flavours and spices of Ethiopian cuisine based on a food-sharing tradition. All kinds of foodies will find there something to tuck their teeth into as the locale provides vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Those wanting to experiment with preparing exotic dining can buy a special versatile cooking sauce sold onsite.