Pairs can nibble on a sharing platter as they taste six different gin samples, which come with paired mixers
What You'll Get
The deal includes: tapas sharing platter for two | six 25ml measures of gin paired with Fever-Tree mixers to share
Valid seven days a week noon - 8 p.m.
The gins include: Bloom | Edinburgh | Beefeater24
- Premium Indian Tonic Water - fresh tasting with subtle citrus notes perfectly balanced by naturally sourced quinine
- Refreshingly Light Tonic Water - low-calorie tonic using fruit sugars with 46% fewer calories
- Elderflower Tonic Water - flavours of freshly handpicked elderflower give a balance to the tonic’s natural quinine
- Aromatic Tonic Water - made using South American angostura bark, balanced with sweet, spicy notes of cardamom, ginger, vanilla and pimento berry
- Mediterranean Tonic Water - made with rosemary and lemon-thyme from the shores of Provence
- Sicilian Lemon Tonic Water - made with the Sicilian lemons, using the sfumatrice extraction method to produce a refreshing citrus taste
- Ginger Ale - made with a blend of three gingers to give an aromatic ginger ale
- Ginger beer - made with a blend of three different ginger roots to make a fiery ginger beer
- Premium Lemonade - blending real lemons, soft spring water and sfumatrice extracts of lemon from Sicily
- Soda Water - made with the spring water
- Madagascan Cola - a blend of citrus and spice from around the world mixed together to enhance and complement rums, whiskies and bourbons
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jul 2020. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0161 876 5305; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Mon-Sun noon-8pm. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. Includes a sharing platter to share. Includes six 25ml measure of gin between two with paired mixers. Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers. For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
About AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays
This Marriott-affiliated hotel offers a range of amenities, including Wi-Fi access, plug-ins and designer bedding. In the morning, guests can treat themselves to a breakfast at the in-house restaurant before they set out to enjoy the sights of Manchester, with Old Trafford and the Lowry Theatre just steps away. Locally-sourced tapas and craft cocktails are served at the lounge. Additionally, the hotel caters for business meetings and special events.