This treatment takes place at a clinic close to Chancery Lane tube station and aims to reduce the appearance of unwanted hair
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
What’s included: six sessions of laser hair removal on choice of area
What does laser hair removal involve?*
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation. Then, the treatment will commence, with one month left between the sessions.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip, chin, nipples, mid-brow, big toe
- Small to medium areas include: top bikini line, feet and toes, underarms, jaw line, side-burn ear lobes, cheeks, nose, naval line, hands and fingers
- Medium areas include: front of neck, back of neck, beard, middle chest line, elbow, knees, shoulder
- Medium to large areas include: perianal and cheek line, front and back of neck, forehead, lower arm
Large areas include: Lower legs , Upper Leg, Lower arms & Fingers, Upper Arms, Abdomen, chest, lower back, upper back, buttocks, face, forehead with hairline, shoulder and shoulder blade, Hollywood or Brazilian
- Extra large areas include: full legs, full arms, full back
About Accurate Laser and Skin Aesthetics
Accurate Laser and Skin Aesthetics specialises in high-tech cosmetic services at a clinic on Grays Inn Road, a short walk from Chancery Lane station. In addition to laser hair removal and facial peels, the clinic offers dedicated hair removal services for those who have undergone sex reassignment surgery or suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome.