Choose from Five Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one small area (90% off)
- £49 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one small to medium area (92% off)
- £59 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one medium area (92% off)
- £69 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one medium to large area (91% off)
- £89 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large area or one small and one small to medium areas (90% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session begins with a patch test to determine suitability, followed by a consultation to address any questions. The practitioner then performs the treatment itself using a Candela GentleMax laser, designed to be suitable for as broad a range of skin types as possible. Sessions last up to one hour depending on the size of the area or areas being treated, and must be taken at least four weeks apart.
Which areas can be treated?
Small areas: upper lip | chin | nipples | navel | upper brows
Small to medium areas: hands and fingers | feet and toes | sideburns | jawline | cheeks | underarms
Medium areas: face | extended bikini line | knees
Medium to large areas: perianal | front and back of neck | lower arms | beard | lower legs.
Large areas: upper legs | shoulders | buttocks | back | stomach
- Number of treatments/sessions: 6 sessions on choice of areas
- Duration of treatment/session: from 15 to 60 mins
Accurate Laser specialises in high-tech cosmetic services at a clinic on Gray's Inn Road, five to ten minutes' walk from Chancery Lane Tube station. In addition to laser hair removal and facial peels, the clinic offers dedicated hair removal services for those who have undergone sex reassignment surgery or suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome.