In a Nutshell
Featuring salmon pink leaves that turn lime green in the autumn, this plant collection is ideal for oriental-style and modern gardens
- Consists of Acer Palmatum Taylor with optional Tulipa square planter and 20l compost bag
Acer Palmatum Taylor
- Suitable for small gardens, pots and patios
- Easy to manage
- In spring the dainty, lobed leaves emerge salmon pink, covering the bush in a soft, peach glow
- When mature, changes into variegated lime green and cream
- In autumn, the leaves turn lime green before falling
- Can remain in a pot for up to 10 years
- Supplied in a 2l pot
- Height when fully mature: 2m
Tulipa Square Planter
- Gold Tulipa planter
- Ideal for adding a touch of class to the garden and to hold a variety of plants
- Can be placed by doorways, entrances and gateways or around patios
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Supplied as metallic, gold-finish pot
- Diameter: 25cm
- Shade of gold may vary
Compost 20l Handy Bag
- Not available to consumers from garden centres and DIY outlets
- Formula that has been trialled and tested
- Designed to help plants to grow optimally and reach their full potential
- Each batch is freshly made
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.