Outdoor types can try stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing or opt for gorge walking with river tubing or canyoning
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of the experience:
- Paddleboarding: sessions last approximately from 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on group size
- Gorge walking and river tubing: sessions last approximately from two to three hours, with 1-1.5 hours at the water, depending on group size
- Canyoning: sessions last approximately three hours, with 1.5 hours in the water
- What’s included: a choice of stand-up paddleboarding with kayaking and canoeing, gorge walking with river tubing or canyoning
- Must be 8 or older; must be 12 or older for canyoning
- Customers will be shown the basics of donning a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, and helmet.
The Fine Print
Expires 27 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max. group size is 18. Min. group size is 8. Booking required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. One reschedule is permitted. Must be 8 or older. Must be 12 or older for canyoning. Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Max weight: 18 stone. Wetsuit provided. All equipment provided. Must sign a waiver. Activities can be weather dependent, if Action Adventure Activities cancels, they will offer another date. Class times may vary, please contact Action Adventures for details. Customers will be shown the basics of donning a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, and helmet. Sessions last approximately 1-1.5 hours in total, depending on group size. Please bring swimwear, towel, trainers or walking boots to get wet in. Wetsuits provided. Valid Fri-Mon 9am-6pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Action Adventure Activities
Action Adventure Activities offers an abundance of outdoor pursuits, with kayaking, 4x4 driving, climbing and canyoning all available. Stag and hen parties are catered for, and the centre also organises corporate days and team building events, including treasure hunts. Environmentally conscious, the team works closely with the Forestry Commission and is looking to implement a series of initiatives intended to help reduce their carbon footprint.