Adult adrenaline-seekers can take part in a one-hour quad session aimed at the novice riders or those with limited previous experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 30-minute mini quad session or 60-minute standard quad session
Standard session lasts one hour and includes 4o minutes in the saddle, full kitting out, a safety briefing and demonstration before being lead out by the instructor on the farmland trails
- Mini session lasts 30 minutes and includes 20 minutes in the saddle, full kitting out, a safety briefing and demonstration before being lead out by the instructor on the farmland trails
- Junior riders aged 10-15 drive on 90cc Honda quads - max. rider weight is 13 st.; adults drive on 250cc Honda quads - max. rider weight is 18 st.
- Overalls, helmets and gloves provided
- November - February: valid Saturday - Sunday, and bank holidays; March - October: valid Friday - Monday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Any booking changes made less than 7 days will incur a £15 fee per person
The Fine Print
Expires 25 Oct 2020. Limit 1 per 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required via e-mail at email@example.com; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Seven-day cancellation policy. For a mini session, must be aged 10-15; under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Must sign a waiver. November - February: valid Sat-Sun, and bank holidays; March - October: valid Fri-Mon 9am-6pm. Safety equipment provided. Bookings can be changed up to 7 days in advance; only one change is permitted. Any booking changes made less than 7 days will incur a £15 fee per person. Clients are asked to arrive 30 minutes before the time booked. If the weather is bad, another date will be offered. Weight restrictions: no more than 18 st. Must be at least 4ft 6. Excludes 16 Dec - 17 Jan 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About Action Adventure Activities
Action Adventure Activities offers an abundance of outdoor pursuits, with kayaking, 4x4 driving, climbing and canyoning all available. Stag and hen parties are catered for, and the centre also organises corporate days and team building events, including treasure hunts. Environmentally conscious, the team works closely with the Forestry Commission and is looking to implement a series of initiatives intended to help reduce their carbon footprint.