In a Nutshell
These Agapanthus flowers are perennial plants, growing and flowering each year; suitable for various surroundings
- Best grown in a full sun location
- Perennial plant grows and flowers each year
- Best grown in containers as prefer their roots to be restricted
- Use good quality compost
- Keep well watered in summer
- Best watered from underneath
- Keep well-drained in winter - sit the container on an upturned saucer
- Feed annually with a slow-release feed
- Plants supplied as well-rooted 9cm pots in a mix of varieties to include Blue Ribband, Twister, Snow Storm, Sea Storm, Brilliant Blue
- Height: 15-25cm
- Eventual height: 50-100cm when in flower
- Remove spent flower stems
Planter with Saucer
- Ivory coloured
- UV resistant plastic
- Dimensions: 30cm (dia) x 22cm (H)
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 12.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
DC Editorial Fine Print