All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22.50 for a Turkish main with a drink each for two (up to 52% off)
- £45 for a Turkish main with a drink each for four (up to 52% off)
Mains may include:
- Karniyarik: a whole aubergine stuffed with finely chopped onion, mushroom, tomatoes and fresh spinach, topped with cheese and herbs, served with rice
- Levrek: pan-fried marinated sea bass fillets served with pan-fried vegetables, olive oil and garlic sauce
- Kuzu Sis: marinated cubed lamb on skewers cooked over charcoals and served with rice and salad
- Kofte Guvec: meatballs sautéed with mushrooms, onion, garlic, pepper and fresh herbs in a creamy tomato sauce, topped with cheese and baked in the stone oven
- Lamb Delight: lamb marinated, cooked and served with apricot, almond and prunes, served with a side of rice
Drinks may include: Efes Pilsener beer | Villa Doluca White wine | Kavaklidere Ancyra Okuzgozu wine | apple juice | tonic water
The Fine Print
Expires 1 Nov 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required, same day appointments accepted. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes Saturdays and Sundays. Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. Valid for main up to the value of £17.95 and drink up to £5.50 per person. Valid for Efes Turkish beer, a glass of Turkish wine and any soft drink. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jun 2018.
Alaturka, located in Ipswich, is a Turkish restaurant emphasising its roots in traditional Turkish culture. The team takes pride in serving up a tapestry of flavours and dishes from the Ottoman era, such as barbecue-grilled mains, casseroles and classic seafood courses, using authentic herbs and spices.