All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22.50 for a Turkish main with a drink each for two (up to 52% off)
- £45 for a Turkish main with a drink each for four (up to 52% off)
Mains may include:
- Karniyarik: a whole aubergine stuffed with finely chopped onion, mushroom, tomatoes and fresh spinach, topped with cheese and herbs, served with rice
- Levrek: pan-fried marinated sea bass fillets served with pan-fried vegetables, olive oil and garlic sauce
- Kuzu Sis: marinated cubed lamb on skewers cooked over charcoals and served with rice and salad
- Kofte Guvec: meatballs sautéed with mushrooms, onion, garlic, pepper and fresh herbs in a creamy tomato sauce, topped with cheese and baked in the stone oven
- Lamb Delight: lamb marinated, cooked and served with apricot, almond and prunes, served with a side of rice
Drinks may include: Efes Pilsener beer | Villa Doluca White wine | Kavaklidere Ancyra Okuzgozu wine | apple juice | tonic water
The Fine Print
Expires 1 Nov 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required, same day appointments accepted. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes Saturdays and Sundays. Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. Valid for main up to the value of £17.95 and drink up to £5.50 per person. Valid for Efes Turkish beer, a glass of Turkish wine and any soft drink. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jun 2018.
Alaturka, located in Ipswich and voted best place to eat in 2016 and 2018, is a Turkish restaurant emphasising its roots in traditional Turkish culture. The team takes pride in serving up a tapestry of flavours and dishes from the Ottoman era, such as barbecue-grilled mains, casseroles and classic seafood courses, using authentic herbs and spices.