Fans of two wheels can get their license and start conquering the roads with this full-day compulsory basic training with practical rides
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid areas: Glasgow
- Age: must be 17 or older
- Bike Hire and Insurance
- Driver requirements: must have valid UK provisional driving license)
- Training approved by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and the Motorcycle Industry Accreditation Centre (MCIAC)
- Training includes: introduction | practical on-site training | practical on-site riding | practical on-road training | practical on-road riding
- Located in Glasgow city centre
- Honda-approved school of motorcycling
The Fine Print
Expires 3 Feb 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required 48 hours in advance, please call 01413 702242; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 16 or older. 125cc Motorcycle only valid for ages 17 and older. Must have provisional driving licence covering intended vehicle. Training approved by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and the Motorcycle Industry Accreditation Centre (MCIAC). Maximum class size will be 4 for training, 2 for road. Valid Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Alba Motorcycle Training Academy
Conveniently located by Bridgeton railway station, Alba Motorcycle Training Academy provides courses for bike riders. Established in 1999, the centre offers a lot of expertise for novices and more experienced drivers. Patrons can sign up for training courses at various levels, as well as first aid kit classes. Both theory and practice are covered before a license is issued.