In a Nutshell
Popular as an ornamental plant and featuring some soothing and healing properties, aloe vera has thick and fleshy leaves
Today’s Groupon offers one or two aloe vera plants with optional patio pots.
Aloe Vera Plant
- Widely grown as an ornamental plant
- Thick, fleshy, green to grey-green leaves
- Ideal for rockeries and other low water-use gardens
- soothing properties: effective in reducing inflammations and easing pain from sunburn
- Intolerant of heavy frost and snow
- Relatively resistant to most insect pests
- During winter it may become dormant and require little water
- In areas that receive frost or snow, the species is best kept indoors or in heated glasshouses
- Full planting and aftercare instructions supplied
- Supplied in a 10.5cm nursery pot
- Expected height: 60cm-100cm
Terracotta Patio Pots
- Made of durable polypropylene (plastic)
- Holes for efficient drainage
- Diameter: 32cm (12 1/2’’)
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: For Orders placed between 14.12.2017 and 02.01.2018 please allow 10 working days, these orders may not arrive in time for Christmas. Dispatch and delivery between Christmas and New Year may also take longer than usual. Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.