In a Nutshell
Featuring thick, fleshy, green to grey-green leaves, aloe vera makes a great household plant with healing qualities
- Widely grown as an ornamental plant and makes a great houseplant
- Thick, fleshy, green to grey-green leaves
- Can survive in areas of low natural rainfall
- Ideal for rockeries and other low water-use gardens
- Popular with modern gardeners as a medicinal plant and for its interesting form
- Effective in reducing inflammations and easing pain from sunburn
- Intolerant of heavy frost and snow and relatively resistant to most insect pests
- During winter, Aloe Vera may become dormant, during which little moisture is required
- In areas that receive frost or snow, the species is best kept indoors or in heated glasshouses
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
- Supplied in a 10.5cm nursery pot
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.