Customers can learn more about cognitive behavioural therapy with modules such as ethics of the therapy or social and family factors
About This Deal
- What’s included: cognitive behavioural therapy online course
- What is CBT (the CBT model)
- NICE guidelines
- The therapeutic alliance, trust and empathy
- Ethics of the therapy
- Eating disorders: categorisations
- Core psychopathology of eating disorders
- Co-morbid psychiatric illness
- Social and family factors
- Cognitive factors
Features of the Course:
- E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
- Tutor support from industry experts
- Accredited PDF Certificate upon successful completion at a free of cost
- Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
- Lifetime access to material
- 24/7 customer support
See more about the course here.
Accredited PDF certificate at no additional cost and £29 for a hardcopy certificate upon successful completion of the course
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online here. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available here.
About Alpha Academy
The team at Alpha Academy harness the power of internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR, and leadership skills.