This online course is designed to teach about every aspect of dealing with accidents and emergencies involving children and young people
About This Deal
- Aim of first aid and the first steps
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Secondary assessment, the recovery position, and shock
- Head and eye injuries, fractures, and amputation
- Choking, wounds, bleeding and burns
- Secondary conditions and reactions i
- Secondary conditions and reactions ii
- Chronic conditions
- Medical emergencies – poisoning, smoke inhalation, hypothermia
More details can be found here
Completion of the course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Features of the Course:
- E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
- Tutor support from industry experts
- Accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion at a free of cost
- Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
- Lifetime access to material
- 24/7 customer support
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher/.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://www.alphaacademy.org/contact/.
About Adams Academy
The team at Adams Academy harness the power of internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR, and leadership skills.