Customers can learn more about special education needs pupils and on crucial aspects of becoming an SEN teaching assistant
About This Deal
- What’s included: special education needs teaching assistant online course
- Special Education Needs (SEN) an overview
- SEN support
- High quality teaching for pupils with SEN
- SEN teaching methodologies
- Communication and interaction
- Cognition and learning
- Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Sensory or physical needs
- Working in partnership
Features of the Course:
- E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
- Tutor support from industry experts
- Accredited PDF Certificate upon successful completion at no additional charge
- Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
- Lifetime access to material
- 24/7 customer support
Please click here for more information regarding the course.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of a special education needs teacher or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online here. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available here.
About Alpha Academy
Dedicated to helping their clients take their professional life to a new level, Alpha Academy offers a selection of online courses, a résumé builder and review services. The courses can cover everything from computer literacy and employability to forex trading and business skills.