Learn how to not get stumped during a job interview with an online course discussing how to prepare for commonly asked questions
What You'll Get
- What’s included: job interview preparation online course
- Modules focused on answering particular questions:
- “Tell me about yourself”
- “What are your weaknesses”
- “What are your strengths”
- “Why are you leaving your current job”
- “Why did you apply for this position, why do you want to work for this company”
- “Where would you like to be in 5 years time”
- “Why should we hire you”
- “What salary are you expecting”
- “How do you explain a gap in your employment”
- “Do you have any questions”
- Find more information here
After successful passing of the final exam, the customer can order a certificate at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent by post or £39 for both.
Benefits you will get:
E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
Tutor support from industry experts
Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at a free of cost
Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
Lifetime access to material
24/7 customer support
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for an unlimited time.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. After successful passing of the final exam, the sustomer can order a certificate at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent by post or £39 for both. Customer support available, contact 020 3965 2556.
About Alpha Academy
The team at Alpha Academy harness the power of Internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR and leadership skills.