Those who want to be ready to bring help to people in need can learn first aid procedures and techniques to use at home and at work
What You'll Get
- What’s included: online emergency first aid for workplace and home course bundle
Included courses and contents:
- Workplace first aid:
- Introduction and primary assessment
- Emergency, first aid and safety procedures
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Injuries, illness and treatments: I
- Injuries, illness and treatments: II
- Injuries, illness and treatments: III
- Injuries, illness and treatments: IV
- Injuries, illness and treatments: V
- Emergency care assistant:
- The aim of first aid
- The secondary survey
- Treating secondary injuries
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Secondary illnesses and conditions
- Additional secondary illnesses and conditions
Features of the Course:
- E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
- Tutor support from industry experts
- Accredited PDF Certificate upon successful completion at no additional charge
- Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
- Lifetime access to material
- 24/7 customer support
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available at alphaacademy.org/contact/.
About Alpha Academy
The team at Alpha Academy harness the power of internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR and leadership skills.