Participants can learn how to care about pets and how to understand their behaviour with this online course
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a complete pet care online course
The course syllabus:
- Animal psychology
- Canine first aid and CPR
- Collapse and unconsciousness and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Shock, bleeding and bandaging
- Fractures, seizures, choking and drowning
- Heatstroke, hypothermia, burns and scalds
- Poisoning, bites, stings and common emergencies
- Managing a first aid scenario and pet first aid kit
- Pet CPR
- Pet business
Features of the Course:
- E-learning course with an interactive learning portal
- Tutor support from industry experts
- Accredited PDF Certificate upon successful completion at a free of cost
- Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
- Lifetime access to material
- 24/7 customer support
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.alphaacademy.org/contact/.
About Adams Academy
The team at Adams Academy harness the power of internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR and leadership skills.