Patrons can enjoy a three-course Indian meal, choosing from mains such as chicken karela gosht, fish biryani and vegetable korma
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: three-course meal with a side dish for two or four
- Starters available include: chicken seekh kebab rashmi with a salad | vegetable pakora | chicken pakora | dhai bara | raita | chana chaat
- Main courses available include: chicken karela gosht | chicken saag | desi karahi gosht | aloo gobi | chana karahi | vegetable korma | Bombay aloo | fish biryani | vegetable biryani | chicken tikka calzone | masala fish burger
- Sides available include: pitta bread | tandoori roti | chapati | pilau rice | makki roti | garlic naan | boiled rice
- Desserts available include: chocolate chip cookie, cookie dough, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce | jam sponge with custard | cheesecake with ice cream | chocolate fudge cake with ice cream
- Dessert can be exchanged for a soft drink
£2.50 surcharge for lamb dishes.
Need To Know
About Ambala Deli Bar Glasgow
Ambala Deli Bar Glasgow regales visitors with a plethora of mouthwatering Indian and Pakistani dishes, Turkish kebabs and a variety of pizzas and burgers. Those craving something sweet can satisfy their appetites thanks to desserts such as cheesecake, cookie dough, waffles and sundaes. The drinks menu features milkshakes, smoothies, lassi, mocktails and hot beverages. The restaurant offers takeaway and delivery services.