Customers can enjoy a coach tour of choice and experience some of Britain’s historic locations and towns
What You'll Get
- What’s included: child or adult ticket for a coach tour of choice
- Available tours include:
- Glastonbury tour with entry to Glastonbury Abbey and Cheddar Gorge tour
- Oxford tour with a visit to Stratford and entry to Shakespeare’s birthplace and the Cotswolds
- The Isle of Wight tour
- Departure locations and times may vary, visit this website for details
- Child ticket valid for those aged 16 and under
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2020, for Oxford, Stratford and the Cotswolds tour 02.03.2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 72 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Under 16s are considered children. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only.
About Anderson Tours
Based just a ten-minute walk from Tower Bridge station in central London, Anderson Tours offers a wide variety of tours for adventurous types seeking short breaks, weekends away or day excursions. A wealth of historic landmarks and towns are within reach, such as Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and Cambridge to name just a few, and for those looking to travel further afield, two-, three- or four-day tours of popular European cities are also available. Accommodation, tour guides and travel arrangements are all taken care of so that customers can enjoy a thoroughly memorable and worry-free trip. The company can also provide tailor-made packages for groups looking to plan out their own unique experience.