In a Nutshell
This car wipe is designed to help remove a whole range of defects like shallow surface scratches, paint oxidation, asphalt marks and more
Today’s Groupon offers Anti-scratch Car Wipe, distributed by LG-Expro.
- Nano metal anti-scratch car wipe
- Contains a polishing agent, mineral oils, blend of abrasives, varnishes, lubricants and minerals
- Made of polyester fibre fabric with a nano-metallic powder on the surface
- Can protect car shine and colour
- Easy to use
- Convenient to carry
- Releases slight non-harmful smell
- Suitable for most car colours
- Dimensions: 20cm x 10cm x 0.2cm
- Weight: 25g
- Clean the scratched area before using the nano cloth
- Gently rub the nano-fabric over the scratched area (do not rub too hard)
- Wipe with a clean cloth afterwards
- Can be stored in its bag for reuse between 10 and 15 times
- If the nano-cloth becomes dry over time, it can be moistened with alcohol
- Please note that darker colours require more care when using; too much force in the gesture could lead to discolouration
- Do not use the cloth with water
- Do not wash the cloth
- The area to be treated must be dry before use
- Do not use it under high temperature - the car body must not be hot
- Do not use the cloth if it is dropped on the floor - particles such as sand could affect the results
- Do not expose this product to direct sunlight or high temperatures
- Rub the car gently, too much force can lead to poor results
- Discolouration of the fabric does not affect its effectiveness
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with water and seek medical advice
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Shop Story, checked on 23.11.2021.
Seller Information and queries: Product sold by LG-Expro. Registered address:
8 Rue du Vercors
26540 Mours Saint Eusèbe
For pre-purchase queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For post-purchase queries, Returns and our Returns Policy, click here.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email addresses to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.