In a Nutshell
Ideal for diagnosing problem on the vehicle to prevent future costly repairs, this OBD card reader features an easy-to-read LCD display
- Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant including Controller Area Network (CAN)
- Can read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Turns off check engine light (MILL)
- Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Resets OBDII monitor status
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Can safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Easy to use with one plug-in and highly reliable and accurate
- No batteries needed - powered via detachable OBD II cable
- No need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Easy to read LCD display
- Display: backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°-70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power: 10-15.5V provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.5cm x 2.1cm
- Weight: 250g
- lncludes user manual
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.