Customers can enjoy spa access accompanied by a three-course lunch and unwind with a treatment of choice in this historic building
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £55 for a half-day spa access with a 25-minute treatment and a two-course lunch for one (up to 35% off)
- £105 for a half-day spa access with a 25-minute treatment and a two-course lunch for two (up to 38% off)
- £75 for a full-day spa access with a 50-minute treatment and a two-course lunch for one (38% off)
- £145 for a full-day spa access with a 50-minute treatment and a two-course lunch for two (40% off)
Choice of 25-minute treatments includes: skin booster facial | pro-radiance hand arm and nail treatment | best foot forward
50-minute treatment: pure bliss spa relaxation treatment
Leisure facilities include: aqua thermal suite | hydrotherapy pool | salt inhalation room | steam room | sauna | foot spa and outdoor garden with spa bath and fire pit
- Also includes 20% off additional treatments booked for the same day, plus a robe, towel and slipper hire
- Starters: tomato and mozzarella salad | prawn Caesar salad | macaroni cheese | soup of the day
- Mains: Cumbrian beef and spinach lasagne | Appleby Manor fisherman’s pot | Lakeland chicken, red pepper and tomato tagliatelle | Richman’s fish fingers
- Desserts: sticky toffee pudding | selection of ice cream | chocolate tart | lemon tart
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 4 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Pre-booking is essential. Booking required, please call 01768 351571; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchased a Groupon voucher or paid the hotel directly for access to the facilities. It is recommended to check availability before booking. Treatment times and food choices must also be confirmed at the time of booking. Full refund if customers are not suitable for treatments. Robe, towel and slipper hire included. Customers can choose a two-course lunch from our spa menu. £3 surcharge per person for a glass of Prosecco paid on the day. £15 Surcharge per person to use voucher on a Sunday, paid on booking. Max. 8 people in a group. Valid Mon-Fri; Half-day spa access: valid 9am-1pm, Full-day spa access valid 9am to 5pm. Treatments can be taken from 10am to 1pm. Lunch is served from midday to 1.30pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Oct 2018.
About Appleby Manor
Built in 1871 for a wealthy solicitor, Appleby Manor was in course of time turned into a hotel and purchased by the Dunbobbin family in September 2000. Located on the edge of the Lake District, the hotel has 31 bedrooms, all featuring en suite bathrooms, hot drink making facilities, TV sets, and Wi-Fi. The hotel's AA rosette-awarded Oak Room Restaurant serves up an array of dishes prepared from locally sourced produce whenever possible. All tastes are catered for, including vegetarians, and guests can enjoy their meals in the conservatory extension or patio area. Featuring a hydrotherapy pool, thermal area and hot tubs, The Garden Spa offers a range of beauty and wellness treatments, with guests invited to unwind in the cosy lounges with log fires, or to have a go at pool or table tennis. Appleby Manor Hotel hosts various functions, from weddings to corporate events.