In a Nutshell
One of the most popular spring bedding plants for garden flower power and weather resilience, these plants are supplied as tubers
- One of the most popular spring bedding plants for garden flower power and weather resilience
- Performs well in baskets and containers
- Mix of warm Apricot Shades of yellows, oranges reds and apricot
- Flowering right up to the first frosts in autumn
- Tubers give a head start over cuttings, for earlier blooms from May to October
- Plant indoors initially with a shallow covering of compost, plant out when frosts have passed
- Supplied as tubers
- Optionally available with 10” planters and compost
- Once flowered, tubers can be lifted in autumn and kept frost-free used again next year
- Approximate dimensions when fully grown:
- Height: up to 30cm
- Spread: up to 45cm
Helix Round Planter 10’’ Warm Copper
- Stylish planter with a contemporary design
- Finished in warm copper effect
- Good to decorate for patio or balcony
- Ideal for small shrubs and Mediterranean plants
- Robust and sturdy
- Material: heavy-duty recycled plastic
- Designed to easily withstand British weather
- Diameter: 25cm
Professional Compost 20L Handy Bag
- Exact formulation of ingredients is trialled and tested to encourage plants to grow optimally and reach their full potential
- Each batch is freshly made and bursting with goodness and will provide ideal growing medium where the roots will thrive and the plants will flourish
- Capacity: 20L
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to the GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by You Garden, checked on 20.12.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.