In a Nutshell
Designed to save time and speed up the job, this tester pen features a user-friendly light indicator and 150cm long cord
- Easy to detect: the probe of the circuit tester adopts chrome-vanadium steel materials and needle-sharped design, which allows piercing easily even for hard areas
- This circuit tester is designed to save time and speed up the job
- User-friendly light indicator with a 3W bulb in the abs insulated handle, our circuit tester is not only secure but also can indicate if the circuit is good or not (if the circuit is good, the bulb will light)
- Can provide more flexibility, freedom and a wider range
- Can be used to check automotive headlights, taillights, turn signal circuits, test faulty sockets, connections, fuses, and find broken wires and live wires and more
- Wide application: universally suitable for checking electrical circuits and accessories on cars, truck, boats, trailers, motorcycles and more
- Material: ABS handle, chrome-vanadium steel probe and aluminium alloy clip
- Testing voltage range: 6-24V DC
- Testing tool length: 18.5cm
- Probe length: 8cm
- Cord length: 150cm
- Item weight: 144g
- Package dimensions: 28cm (L) x 10.5cm (W) x 3cm (H)
- Package weight: 176g
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.