In a Nutshell
Featuring flowers in a whole range of colours, this heather can be used as a backbone to a container display or added to other winter plants
- Heathers thrive in acidic soil
- Ideal specimen plant for containers where soil can be directly influenced
- Blooming from late summer to autumn
- Prefers sandy, well-draining soil beefed up with organic matter
- Grows in a low mound of needle-like leaves
- Flowers with a whole range of colours from white through pink to purple
- Blooms stay on the plant over winter
- Easy to grow; no pruning required
- Tends to be treated as annual if grown in a container; recycled in the spring when tender bedding can be put out
- Supplied as a collection of 6, 12 or 24 mixed plants in 10.5cm pots (NB colours cannot be guaranteed)
- Dimensions when fully grown: 35cm x 40cm
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 16.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.