Customers can tackle all moderate skin concerns and improve its overall appearance with the help of a chemical peel
About This Deal
- Types of facials available:
- Super facial - combines natural fruit enzymes for exfoliation
- Light peel - mild peel suitable for blemish-prone skin
- Eye peel - gentle peel to treat signs of ageing around the delicate eye area
- Age peel - targeted formulation that restores collagen to diminish stubborn signs of ageing
- Beta peel - blend of acids sinking deep into pores to reduce breakouts and improve the appearance of the skin
- White peel - brightening peel targeting hyperpigmentation and dull, uneven skin
- Jesner - medium-strength treatment designed to tackle all moderate skin concerns
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
Need To Know
About AVANA Cosmetic and Beauty Clinic
Situated less than half a mile from Ealing Broadway tube station, AVANA Cosmetic and Beauty Clinic offer an array of treatments and services. From microdermabrasion and IPL hair removal to facials, massages and permanent make-up, all services are performed by experienced technicians and therapists. The clinic uses the latest technology available and is open six days a week, until 7 p.m. throughout the week.