In a Nutshell
Built on a steel frame, this sturdy bicycle comes with a downtube bracket and can be used for a variety of short and long trips
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel
- Fork: 700C straight steel
- Headset: steel full ball-bearing ahead with black spacers
- B.B set: cartridge type
- Seat bolt/pin/clamp: 28.6mm seat clamp
- Handlebars: steel type bar W: 410mm L: a short drop
- Stem: zoom alloy classic quill style 8mm
- Front brake: alloy calliper type brake
- Rear brake: alloy calliper type brake
- Shifter right: downtube bracket mount type 7 x 2
- Shifter left: downtube bracket mount type 7 x 2
- Front derailleur: 28.6cm diameter, down pull-type for 48T
- Rear derailleur: RD-TX35GS seven-speed direct attachment
- Chain: 112 links
- Freewheel: seven-speed 14-28T
- Chainset: 50 x 34T steel chainring, 170mm alloy crank, without guard
- Pedals: 9/16’’ PVC body black with toe clips
- Tyres front: Kenda 700C x 23C road with gumwalls
- Tyres rear: Kenda 700C x 23C road with gumwalls
- Tubes/valve: 700 C French valve
- Rims: 700C alloy 36-hole, double high wall with Viking decals
- Front hub: 700C alloy 36-hole, double high wall with Viking decals
- Rear hub: steel 14G x 36H x 3/8’’ x 135mm x 175mm
- Spokes: stainless
- Saddle: Velo VL-3378
- Seat post: 25.4mm x 300mm alloy micro-adjust
Note: This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Parkers of Bolton, checked on 15.08.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.