Visitors to this outdoor site can view an array of historic buildings, visit the Edwardian Tea Room, and enjoy regular themed events
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £6.50 for one adult entry to Avoncroft Museum (41% off)
- £13 for two adults entry to Avoncroft Museum (41% off)
- £16 for a family entry to Avoncroft Museum (52% off)
- 19-acre open-air site with period gardens, an orchard and a wildlife pond
- Historic Building Collection includes a windmill, a medieval townhouse, and the National Telephone Kiosk Collection
- On-site miniature railway is only 50p a ride on running days
- Refreshments on site at a period Edwardian tea-room
- Please check online for full event calendar
The Fine Print
Expires 21 Apr 2019. Tickets may be redeemed from 1 Mar 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or a family of 5 people (2 adults over 18 years old and 3 children aged 5-16), may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Valid for option purchased only. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under five go free. Vouchers valid for admission only, and cannot be used for ticketed events. Open Tue-Sun, 10.30am-5pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Feb 2019.
About Avoncroft Museum
An open-air site with an array of historic architecture on show, Avoncroft Museum spans seven centuries of Midlands life. The 19-acre location is home to over 30 reassembled buildings including a windmill, a Medieval townhouse, a flat-pack corrugated iron church and the UK’s National Telephone Kiosk Collection. Visitors can browse the varied site to find Edwardian tea rooms, a cider orchard and gardens which feature a variety of wildlife and ponds. The museum also boasts a gift shop, picnic and play areas, and organises educational and themed events throughout the year.