Challenge tastebuds to the hot exotic journey to India with a choice of curries and other signatures, accompanied by white or basmati rice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £9.95 for a two-course Indian meal with rice to share for one (up to 48% off)
- £18.95 for a two-course Indian meal with rice to share for two (up to 46% off)
- £36.95 for a two-course Indian meal with rice to share for four (up to 45% off)
Starters may include:
- Bahari Gosht Chops: lamb chops marinated and cooked in clay oven
- Murgh Tikka: marinated pieces of chicken cooked in clay oven
- Chott Pottie: chickpeas, egg, potatoes, coriander & tamarind sauce
- Pyazee: onion cake, onion mixed flour and spices fried in oil
- Maach Bora: shallow fry tuna fish cake with spices, onions & coriander
Mains may include:
- Korai: lamb or chicken with tomatoes, green peppers & onions
- Hash-Jal-farajee: stir-fried Hashim duck with fresh chillies, onion & coriander hot
- Motor Baigun: aubergines and chick-peas in a lightly spiced sauce
- Sak Ponner: homemade cottage cheese & spinach - medium
Chingri Patia: tiger prawn, sweet, sour & hot, garlic, onion, chilli and lime juice
- Rice may be plain steamed or basmati rice
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per one, two or four people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for a starter up to the value of £5.50 per person, a main up to £10.50 per person and rice up to £3.15 to share. Valid for option purchased only.
Established in 1990 in Oxford, the Aziz is a modern restaurant serving traditional Indian food. The kitchen seamlessly combines classic dishes from different regions of India, ensuring their patrons get a rich selection of flavours and aromas to choose from. The dining room welcomes visitors with a variety of warm shades, all tables are well lit and set up in white linen to make the dining experience special. Aziz invites foodies to their doors but also offers takeaway and delivery services for those who'd like to enjoy their cooking in the comforts of own home, as well as outdoor event catering.