All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19 for afternoon tea for two (36% off)
- £37 for afternoon tea for four (38% off)
- £24.95 for afternoon tea with bubbly for two (34% off)
- £48.95 for afternoon tea with bubbly for four (35% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Finger sandwiches: cheese and tomato | cucumber and crème Fraiche | chicken and avocado | smoked salmon and lemon mayonnaise
- Quiche Lorraine
- Fruit scones with clotted cream and jam
- Chocolate brownie
- Lemon and almond cake
Free-flowing loose leaf English breakfast tea
- Additional glasses of bubbly are available for £4 each
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older and 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only.
About Baker Street Kitchen
Located on the corner of Baker Street and Albert Road, in the heart of Middlesbrough, Baker Street Kitchen serves up an array of food treats, ranging from pancakes and eggs in the morning to hearty British mains, such as crispy pork belly and pie of the day, in the evening. Customers can also take advantage of traditional Sunday lunch options including a broad choice of meats, like chicken, pork and beef, accompanied by all the trimmings. Additionally, the venue plays host to a variety of events featuring live music shows, food markets, and bistro and wine tasting nights.