Take a break from life’s worries with a city spa day package including two massages and access to facilities such as a sauna, gym and pool
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Non-refundable surcharge of £6 plus refundable £10 per person deposit applies for a spa day bag, which contains a robe and flip flops; the bag and flip flops or slippers can be kept, but the robe must be returned at the end of the day.
Spa day includes:
- Mini Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage followed by a scalp massage.
- Choice of Swedish massage on: legs | hands and arms | feet
- Access to health club facilities: gym | sauna | steam room | pool | hot tubs
- Access to fitness and relaxation classes
- Treatment time is approximately 40 minutes per person (this includes collection from and to the waiting area, and consultation time)
- Please note treatments are built as combos for booking ease
- £5 voucher must be spent on products on the day of the experience, £25 minimum spend applies.
Please note that facilities may vary. Images are not representative of all locations.
Manchester Quay Street | Manchester Chepstow Street | Birmingham Brindley Place | Edinburgh Queen Street | Leicester | Luton | Cardiff | Blackpool
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 Oct 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online on https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/redeem, provide Security Code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Please note, the treatment length specified includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time. Must 18 or older. £6 surcharge per person for a bag containing a robe and either slippers or flip-flops, payable on the day; the bag and flips-flops or slippers can be kept but the robe must be returned at the end of the day. Seasonal opening hours apply, please enquire directly for details. Classes cannot be pre-booked. Available at selected locations only. Valid on option purchased only.
About Bannatyne's Health Club
Bannatyne's Health Club is one of the largest independently-owned health club operators in the UK. With the mantra of relaxing the mind, soothing the soul and lifting the spirit, the chain boasts spacious therapy rooms designed to provide a calm and relaxing environment. Gym facilities are available at over 60 locations, and each venue typically includes relaxation areas, treatment areas, spray tan rooms and cafe lounges.