Savour the selection of seasonal dishes of British and international cuisine, washed down with a complimentary glass of Prosecco each
What You'll Get
Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: starter | main | dessert | glass of Prosecco per person
- A small non-alcoholic drink or a small can of Becks beer can be requested instead of Prosecco
- Choice of starters may include: chef’s seasonal soup | caramelised red onion tarte Tatin | wild mushrooms on toast (v) | smooth chicken liver parfait | antipasti board | smoked salmon and cream cheese roulade
- Choice of mains may include: pan-seared breast of chicken | beer-battered North Atlantic cod | 10-hour braised Pernod and fennel pork belly | pan-seared calves’ liver | pan-fried fillet of seabass | escalope of veal Holstein | sticky slow-braised lamb | sweet potato tagine (v)
- Choice of desserts may include: chocolate and orange Jaffa cake torte | hot treacle sponge pudding | iced Malibu and coconut parfait | spiced apple cake | chef’s seasonal panna cotta | banana and caramel banoffee tarte | selection of ice creams or fruit sorbets - 3 scoops
- Lunch served from midday to 2 p.m.
- Dinner served from 6 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- View the menu
- Available upgrades: giant Tiger prawns for £3 | hickory-smoked seared king scallops for £4 | 8oz 28-day aged rib-eye steak for £5 | 8oz 28-day aged fillet steak for £6 | platter of British cheeses for £2
The Fine Print
Bartellas restaurant is set within the Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel, where guests can enjoy modern European fare. The menu changes with the seasons, making the most of seasonal produce and creative flavour combinations.