In a Nutshell
This battery-powered cat repeller is designed to send out ultrasonic sounds to scare cats away from areas where they might cause trouble
- High pitched frequency uncomfortable for cats
- Motion sensor covers 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m)
- Total unobstructed working area of 286sq ft stops cats fouling the garden
- Easy to use - simply insert batteries and push into the ground
- Fully waterproof, can be left out in any weather
- The sound cannot be heard by humans
- Power supply: requires three AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Working current: 27 mA, 0.16W
- Frequency: 22-25KHZ
- Coverage: 8 metres, 110 degrees
- Dimensions: 26cm (H) x 8cm (W)
How to use:
- Use the metal spike pushed into the ground at a depth of 11cm
- Ideal height between 13 and 35cm where it detects cats that move within range of 8 metres and a radius of 110° degrees
- An ultrasonic sound will then be emitted for 5 seconds
- Place the repeller in a position where animals have been active along paths or around flower beds
- If the cats have a habit of feeding and fouling in the garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect
Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by James Russell, checked on 17.01.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.