Up to six people can test their strength, dexterity and marksmanship during a session of urban axe throwing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £13 for an off-peak axe throwing session for one (35% off)
- £18 for an off-peak axe throwing session for two (55% off)
- £30 for an off-peak axe throwing session for up to four (up to 63% off)
- £46 for an off-peak axe throwing session for up to six (up to 62% off)
- £16 for a peak time axe throwing session for one (36% off)
- £22 for a peak time axe throwing session for two (56% off)
- £38 for a peak time axe throwing session for up to four (up to 62% off)
- £56 for a peak time axe throwing session for up to six (up to 63% off)
How BattleAxe works
Sessions last 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Safety first - participants will go over the safety briefing
- Secondly, then they will be thought the ways of the viking - it’s more skill than power
- Thirdly, participants should ensure they have got the swing of things, before heading into the battle mode
- Champions receive a crown and the whole team can take a selfie or two
- Lastly, set off into the sunset and enjoy what Sheffield has to offer
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Please email email@example.com before purchasing to check availability. Limit 1 per up to 6 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your Groupon Voucher Code. Enter codes into the Apply Promo or Voucher field. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Visitors exhibiting signs of intoxication will not be admitted. Lane sharing possible, depending on general attendance and size of the group. Off-peak: Mon-Thu; peak: Fri-Sun. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Nov 2018.
Battleaxe offers urban axe throwing, a modern take on an activity dating back thousands of years. Similar to darts, only with more hefty projectiles, it can be an opportunity for corporate team building, celebrating a stag or hen party, or simply a night out in Sheffield.