Patrons can savour a selection of homemade brunch meals, made from local sourced ingredients, includes full English and vegetarian breakfast
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £7.95 for a choice of brunch with a hot drink (up to 37% off)
- £14.95 for a choice of brunch with a hot drink each (up to 41% off)
- £28.95 for a choice of brunch with a hot drink each (up to 43% off)
Meals available include:
- Full English breakfast: two eggs ( any style ) two rashers of bacon | two Lincolnshire sausage | grilled tomato | field mushroom and artisan granny or white toast .
- Vegetarian breakfast : two eggs ( any style) 2 hash browns | field mushroom | grilled tomatoes | artisan granny or white toast .
- Eggs royale: two poached eggs on toasted muffin with smoked salmon and a Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict: two poached eggs on toasted muffins with gammon and a Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs forager: two poached eggs on a toasted muffins with field mushrooms and a Hollandaise sauce
- Bubble and squeak cakes: two bubble and squeak cakes with poached eggs with the option | Hollandaise sauce | two rashers of smoke bacon or smoke salmon.
Choice of hot drink may include: cappuccino | speciality tea | hot chocolate
See the full menu here.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. 24-hour cancellation policy. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Must be 18 or older. Valid for brunch up to the value of £9.95 and hot drink up to the value of £2.70 per person. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Jan 2019.
About Bay Tree Tea Rooms
Located within the Bay Tree Walk arcade, a short distance from Wickham Square, Bay Tree Tea Rooms invite customers to enjoy a host of breakfast and lunch options. The menu features a variety of dishes such as full English breakfast, bubble and squeak, or eggs Benedict, alongside vegetarian items and sweet desserts. Dining can be complemented with a host of artisan teas and coffees. Group bookings are also available.