A professional beautician uses a new Soprano ICE technology on a chosen small, medium or large area to get rid of customer’s unwanted hair
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £89 for three sessions of Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal on two medium or three small areas (up to 88% off)
- £129 for six sessions of Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal on two medium or three small areas (up to 89% off)
- £149 for six sessions of Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal on one large area (up to 88% off)
- £219 for six sessions of Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal on one large and one medium area (up to 88% off)
- £399 for six sessions of Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal on two large and two medium areas (up to 88% off)
Reduce unwanted hair on the body effectively with the latest innovative and painless laser solution - Soprano ICE Platinum. Its ground-breaking Trio Clustered Diode Technology makes the Soprano ICE Platinum ideal for the widest range of hair types and colours, including thin hair and darker skin types, aiming to leave the skin at is most beautiful. The main features of the newest state-of-the-art Soprano ICE Platinum, apart from the right light, the right angle, and the right touch, include:
- Innovative: 3-in-1 applicator.
- Delivering a massage-like sensation.
- All skin tones and hair types: effective results for light or dark skin as well as coarse of fine hair
- Tanned skin: treatments can be performed any time of the year, including on tanned skin
- Speed: treatment sessions are super-quick, even for large areas such as the legs or back
- No downtime
- Perfect for any area of the body: including sensitive or hard to reach areas such as the ears, nostrils and bikini line
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: upper lip | chin | fingers | toes
Medium areas: bikini line | navel line | underarms | neck | hands | feet | half arms
Large areas: half back | full arms | upper legs | lower legs | chest | stomach | Brazilian bikini | full face
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Appointment required. Call 073 8080 7939 to book the patch test, quote Groupon code. Groupon Security Code must be ready foronline successful booking. Now you can easily book your free patch test online. Important: please insert your Groupon Security Code in comments section. Click here to book now. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Valid for listed areas only. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to discuss their concerns at consultation. Do not apply fake tan 2 weeks before treatment or nail varnish 24 hours prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Patch test included. Not valid for ginger, grey or blonde hair. Time required between sessions: 4-6 weeks. Treatment time varies. Consultation included. Not valid for people with skin infections, pregnant women, cancer patients, patients on medications; please advise at consultation. We don’t treat mens intimate areas. All sessions to be completed within one year from purchase date. Valid only for option purchased. Working hours: Mon and Sat 9am-6pm, Tue-Fri 9am-8pm and Sun 11am-6pm
About Melody Lasers Kensington
Working from inside Cobella salon opposite Kensington Palace Green, Beauty and Melody Kensington offers a range of aesthetic treatments. Patrons can feel at ease surrounded by shades of gold and plush furniture while they undertake laser hair removal sessions, done with the state of art Soprano ICE Platinum technology. Appointments can also be made for skin tightening.