Students can learn basic theory, health, safety and sterilisation, contra-indications and adverse conditions related to tanning
What You'll Get
£39 for a spray tanning course for one person (51% off)
- This course covers basic theory, health, safety and sterilisation, contra-indications, contra-actions and adverse conditions, client consultation, aftercare advice, equipment set-up and maintenance
- Students will work on each other in pairs and will be required to complete a full body exfoliation prior to attending in preparation to spray tanning.
- Loose clothing will also be an advantage on the day.
- Students attending this course must gain a tan patch test prior to attending or otherwise sign a disclaimer form on the day
- Pregnant students will not be able to take part in this class
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (Excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required minimum 72 hours in advance by phone on 01942876330; provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Courses run on selected dates Mon-Sun and run from 10am-4.30pm approx; For timetable please see website www.beautytoyou.eu/calendar03.html. Must be 18 or older. Equipment provided. £25 surcharge for accreditation fee. £25 surcharge for diploma certificate for an exam fee of £25 which is accredited by Towergate Health & Beauty and Associated beauty therapists for the shellac/manicure course. For further enquiries email email@example.com.
About Beauty To You
Beauty To You provides beauty training courses from locations in Manchester and Liverpool. Beginners and current therapists alike can learn the required skills to perform eyebrow threading, spray tanning, waxing, and nail care. Their courses are accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists and Towergate Health & Beauty for those wanting to get in to the industry.